Battle Line Tactical Active Shooter Response Course
The ASR course introduces the student to Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures needed to Escape, Evade, or Intervene Tactically and Medically to Active Killing Situations.
⁃ Overview of Active Killing Situations.
⁃ EDC set up and lines of gear.
⁃ Concealed Carry Concepts.
⁃ Weapons safety and Manipulations.
⁃ Accelerated Fundamentals of Marksmanship from Concealment.
⁃ Proper Tactical Application of Cover and Concealment.
⁃ Negotiating Panic Persons, Crowds, Combatives and Weapons Retention.
⁃ Tactically Clearing Structures.
⁃ Tactical Trauma Casualty Care.
⁃ Interacting with Responding Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Service Pistol of at least 9mm.
• 3 magazines min.
• Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person.
• Quality Concealment holster that stays open after drawing the weapon.
• Quality magazine Pouch.
• Cover Garment.
• 500 rounds of ammo.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Eye protection.
• Brimmed hat.
The range recommended Marriott Courtyard Homestead (approx 16 minutes from range, but most are.)
- VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ID
- COMPLETION OF A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE THROUGH READY LINE OR SIMILAR TRAINING COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- OR PERMISSION FROM THE INSTRUCTORS TO ATTEND COURSE. (DD-214 SHOWING M-9 COMPLETION WILL SUFFICE FOR A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE COMPLETION.)
PLEASE CONTACT JUDY AT JLWILKINSONCONSULTING@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WANT TO CHECK TO SEE IF THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
11700 SW 304th St
Homestead, FL 33033
Google map and directions