BATTLE LINE TACTICAL ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE COURSE
HOSTED BY SCOTTS BLUFF COUNTY GOP
SEPTEMBER 22 AND 23, 2018
9am until 5pm
$550 / 10% off for Battleline Tactical Alumni
The ASR course introduces the student to Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures needed to Escape, Evade, or Intervene Tactically and Medically to Active Killing Situations.
⁃ Overview of Active Killing Situations.
⁃ EDC set up and lines of gear.
⁃ Concealed Carry Concepts.
⁃ Weapons safety and Manipulations.
⁃ Accelerated Fundamentals of Marksmanship from Concealment.
⁃ Proper Tactical Application of Cover and Concealment.
⁃ Negotiating Panic Persons, Crowds, Combatives and Weapons Retention.
⁃ Tactically Clearing Structures.
⁃ Tactical Trauma Casualty Care.
⁃ Interacting with Responding Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Service Pistol of at least 9mm.
• 3 magazines min.
• Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person.
• Quality Concealment holster that stays open after drawing the weapon.
• Quality magazine Pouch.
• Cover Garment.
• 500 rounds of ammo.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Eye protection.
• Brimmed hat.
- VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ID
- COMPLETION OF A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE THROUGH READY LINE OR SIMILAR TRAINING COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- OR PERMISSION FROM THE INSTRUCTORS TO ATTEND COURSE. (DD-214 SHOWING M-9 COMPLETION WILL SUFFICE FOR A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE COMPLETION.)
PLEASE CONTACT JUDY AT JLWILKINSONCONSULTING@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WANT TO CHECK TO SEE IF THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
LODGING: HAMPTON INN & SUITES (approx. 6 miles from range)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
171 S 20 Rd
Mitchell, NE 68152
Google map and directions