This is a perfect starter class.
Fee: $375 per person - 10% Discount for Battleline Tactical Alumni $337.50 per person
NOTE: This is a PRIVATE EVENT - No Public Viewing
One Day Basic Fundamentals Pistol Course designed for the shooter looking to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapon handling with a defensive pistol from the holster.
The course is taught by Kris “Tanto” Paronto.
- Weapon Safety
- Cycle Of Pistol Operation
- Fundamentals Of Defensive Marksmanship
- Drawing From The Holster
- Loading/ Unloading
- Proper Selection and Placement of Gear
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ammo Selection
- Live Fire Drills to Increase Safe Weapon Handling and Marksmanship
- Serviceable Defensive Pistol of at Least 9mm
- 3 Magazines
- Wrap Around Eye Protection Quality Eye and Hearing Protection
- 500 Rounds of Ammo
- Magazine Pouch Able to Carry At least One Magazine
- Cleaning Supplies for Pistol
- Long Sleeve Shirt, Knee and Elbow Pads, and Hat (highly recommended but not required)
- Bring your Lunch
- US Government ID Required
- Must be able to lawfully carry a handgun
To Reserve Ammo Or Rent Weapons, Contact 88 Tactical:
Kurt Sorys - 88 Tactical
Director of Training & Senior Instructor
402.933.7171 (o) / firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.