BATTLELINE TACTICAL TWO DAY Defensive Pistol/Carbine Course
Friday, July 6 and Saturday, July 7, 2018
Sponsored By: Iron Works, Inc.
Two Day Defensive Pistol/Carbine Course will teach the student proper employment of the Carbine in a Defensive context from Close Range Engagement to Medium Range Engagement with an emphasis on the proper use of cover. The course is taught by Kris 'Tanto' Paronto and Dave 'Boon' Benton assisted by other vetted tactical instructors from the intelligence community.
Spots are very limited - Register Today!
Note: This is a Private Event for Registered Students Only. There is No Public Viewing.
- Weapons manipulation
- Proper zero.
- Proper use of cover
- Asymmetric shooting positions
- Lines of gear
- Justifiable use of force
- Multiple Threat engagement
- Wrap around eye protection
- Hearing Protection
- Carbine ( 556,6.8, 300BK, 762x39, 6.5, Pistol caliber carbine, ect.)with sling
- Min. 3 mags for Carbine
- Ability to carry 2 spare carbine mags on body
- 500 rounds carbine
- Pistol of at least 9mm
- Quality holster and magazine pouch
- Min. 3 pistol magazines
- 500 rounds pistol ammo
Optional: Knee Pads, Long Sleeve Shirt, Hat (highly recommended)
- This is not a basic course that would be suitable for someone with no pistol or rifle experience. Please email Judy at JLWilkinsonConsulting@gmail.com if you aren't sure if this course is right for you. FYI: You don't need a lot of training, but this isn't suitable for someone that hasn't shot before or doesn't know how to load it.
- U.S. Government ID is required
Note: No Ammo/Rentals Available onsite - Please bring what you need.
Lodging: Attendees are responsible for their own lodging.
Cancellation Policy: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
10409 RIFLE RANGE Rd
Bridgeville, DE 19933
Google map and directions